- This event has passed.
4th Sunday of Pentecost | Worship Service | In-Person and Facebook Live
Worship Services In-Person at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Facebook Live at 11:00 a.m
Love God. Love People. Serve the World. Please join us Sunday, June 28, 2020, 4th Sunday after Pentecost. Our church sanctuary has reopened for both worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Our 11:00 a.m. worship service will continue being live-streamed at this time via Facebook Live. A copy of the worship bulletin is included below. If you join us in the sanctuary, please remember the following from SPRC:
- No more than 50 persons will be allowed in at each worship service; therefore, you will need to call Kelli Snider at 598-2707 to inform us as to which service you plan to attend.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask while entering and exiting the building and while singing.
- You will be seated and dismissed by the ushers.
- Everyone will enter through the door by the elevator. There will be a greeter at that door. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Every other pew will be left empty to maintain 6’ of distance.
- People sitting on the same pew will maintain 6’ of separation between individuals or couples or family groups.
- We will continue to live stream services even after we reopen for those not yet comfortable attending in person.
- Pew cushions, hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the pews since they are difficult to sanitize. You may bring their own cushion.
- The offering plates will be placed on a table near the elevator. No offering plates will be passed.
- Elevator users will be asked to limit riders to one at a time.
- Elevator users will begin to be dismissed during the postlude. All others will be asked to remain seated until the postlude concludes at which time they will be dismissed by rows.
- Restrooms will be cleaned between each service.
- Children will stay with their parents. The nursery will not be staffed.
- Children will stay with their parents for children’s time.
- Coffee Fellowship will resume at a later date.
- Sunday School will be held by Zoom.
- When Holy Communion is observed, the elements will be offered in the pews using self-contained bread and juice packets.