Beginning Sunday, June 7, 2020, we will return to our in-person worship services in our church sanctuary at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. For those who choose to remain at home, the 11:00 a.m. worship service will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook Live (link below). We are so pleased and grateful that we can continue to meet, study, pray and worship together online and now in-person. Please utilize the following social media channels to stay connected, share support, find encouragement, and continue to grow in our faith. We are reminded God is still with us and we are in this together.
- Website: www.fumccentertx.org
- Worship Online: http://fumccentertx.org/worship-online/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FUMCCenterTexas/
- GivePlus: http://fumccentertx.org/giveplus-online-giving/
- Zoom: http://fumccentertx.org/zoom/ Learn how to create your account, host and attend committee meetings.
- The Methodist Messenger Newsletter: http://fumccentertx.org/the-methodist-messenger-newsletter-2020/ – Worship Service Guides and additional weekly information.
- Our Church Staff: Please visit our website link at http://fumccentertx.org/our-staff/ to stay connected with our church staff.
- Pastor Karen Jones: Please stay connected with Karen with your concerns and prayers at the church office (936) 598-2707, parsonage (936) 598-3616, cell (409) 382-8218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelli Snider, Administrative Assistant: Please stay connected with Kelli at our church office at (936) 598-2707 or cell (936) 332-0227 if you any questions or concerns, make church donations, to place information in our newsletter, arrange upcoming in-person meetings or find out about church news.
- Faythe Abraham, Director of Children & Youth Ministries: Please contact Faythe at the church office (936) 598-2707 or cell (210) 487-0097 to find out about upcoming information about our Kids Grow ‘N Christ and MYF Programs.
First UMC Communications