STAYING CONNECTED: WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
First United Methodist Church is always here for you. We have reopened for in-person worship services in our church sanctuary at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. For those who choose to remain at home, the 11:00 a.m. worship service will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook Live (link below). Please utilize the following social media channels and links for staying connected, sharing support, finding encouragement and assistance as we all continue to grow in our faith. We are reminded God is still with us and we are in this together.
- Website: www.fumccentertx.org
- Worship Online: http://fumccentertx.org/worship-online/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FUMCCenterTexas/
- GivePlus: http://fumccentertx.org/giveplus-online-giving/
- Zoom: http://fumccentertx.org/zoom/ Visit the link on our website and learn how to create your account, host and schedule committee meetings, Sunday School classes or Bible Studies. First UMC has their own Zoom account that you can access for scheduling your on-line gatherings. Visit the link https://umcom.zoom.us/ and login with the email and password for the First UMC Zoom account; please contact Kelli at our church office at (936) 598-2707 for this information.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/firstumccentertx/
- The Methodist Messenger Newsletter: http://fumccentertx.org/the-methodist-messenger-newsletter-2020/
- Rev. Malcolm Monroe: Rev. Malcolm welcomes you to contact him with your concerns and prayer requests at the church (936) 598-2707, cell (409) 960-8828, parsonage (936) 598-3616 or email at email@example.com.
- Kelli Snider, Administrative Assistant: Please contact Kelli at our church office at (936) 598-2707 or cell (936) 332-0227 if you any questions or concerns, scheduling committee meetings, making church donations, placing information in our newsletter, arranging upcoming in-person meetings or ordering altar flowers.
- Faythe Abraham, Director of Children & Youth Ministries: Want to know more about our children and youth programs and activities? Please contact Faythe at the church office (936) 598-2707 or cell (210) 487-0097.
Andi Foster, First UMC Communications
590.0298 | firstname.lastname@example.org