June and July 2018 Sunday School Lessons – Nine Psalms:
- June 3: Psalm 23:4 – Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the show of death, I will fear no evil.
- June 10: Psalm 121:1 – I lift up my eyes to the hills; my help comes from the Lord.
- June 17: Psalm 37:1-2 – Do not be envious of evildoers, for they will fade like the grass.
- June 24: Psalms 37:4 – Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- July 1: Psalms 27:1 – The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid.
- July 8: Psalm 46:10 – Be still and know that I am God.
- July 5: Psalm 27:10 – For my father and my mother have forsaken, But the Lord will take me up.
- July 22: Psalm 32:8 – I will instruct you and teach you in the way I should; I will counsel you with my loving eye upon you.
- July 29: Psalm 25:9 – He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
- Sunday School is a time for the youth to sit down and ask questions about Christianity, the Bible, the Trinity, etc. We have an in-depth lesson and discussion to follow. We invite any youth to come and join us to expand their knowledge of Christianity and fellowship
- Pairs and Spares Class
- Tinkle – Runnels Class
- Fellowship Class