Love God. Love People. Serve the World.
Sunday, January 24, 2021
Third Sunday After the Epiphany
9:00 a.m. Combined Worship Service
10:00 a.m. Sunday School
Facebook Livestream Worship Service
Welcome Home and join us Sunday, January 24, 2021, Third Sunday After the Epiphany, Combined Worship Service at 9am, Sunday School at 10am. Our church sanctuary has reopened for in-person worship.
Through January 31, 2021, we will have COMBINED worship service beginning at 9:00 a.m. followed by Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. Our 9:00 a.m. worship service will continue being live-streamed via Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/FUMCCenterTexas/.
CCLI Copyright License 1940668
Rehearsal License CRL109577
Streaming License CSPL096831
CVLI Video License 504255962
Dollar A Week Campaign: As of January 11, 2021, our Dollar A Week Campaign will be postponed until further notice. All dollars donated from this point forward will go towards the budget. Thank you all for participating in our past Dollar A Week Campaigns!
SAVE THE DATES
- Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Combined Worship Service @ 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School @ 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- Staff Meeting @ 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Kids N Christ After School Program @ 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- MYF @ 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 – First Sunday in Lent
- Sunday, March 28 to Saturday, April 3, 2021 – Holy Week
- Sunday, March 28, 2021 – Palm Sunday
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 – Holy Thursday
- Friday, April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- Sunday, April 4. 2021 – Easter Sunday
First United Methodist Church is always here for you. We have reopened for in-person COMBINED worship services in our church sanctuary beginning at 9:00 a.m. through the end of January 2021. Sunday School begins at 10:00 a.m. For those who choose to remain at home, the 9:00 a.m. COMBINED worship service will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook Live. Please visit our webpage here to discover our social media channels and other ways for staying connected, sharing support, finding encouragement and assistance as we all continue to grow in our faith. We are reminded God is still with us and we are in this together.